Disclaimer: We may receive a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
Best Bass Bluetooth Speakers Reviewed
Your favorite band is due to release a new album; and it is tipped to be album of the year. You’ve followed these guys since the start, and you’re tuned-in to all the tiny intricate details that they put into each of their pieces.
You enjoy the deep bass lines, each of the insane arrangements on the guitar, each smashing chorus, and you want to hear the percussion too. There’s only one issue: you’re not sure that your current bass Bluetooth speaker is up to the task.
There is nothing worse than having your favorite tracks ruined by low-quality sound.
Perhaps it’s time to upgrade your listening experience, and take a closer look at today’s best bass Bluetooth speaker that might better perform for your audio affections.
That awful crackling as deep bass kicks in and distorts, killing what would have been incredible, by missing all of the intricate details because your Bluetooth speaker just doesn’t have the needed power and performance.
A true audiophile would never intentionally listen to great music on inferior technology, but sometimes you don’t know what you’re missing until you learn what options are available.
There are plenty of benefits to investing a little bit of cash into a Bass Bluetooth speaker. Not to mention that they’re often portable, so you can pretty much take it anywhere.
Check out our favorite Bass Bluetooth Speaker:
One of the best things about Bluetooth technology is it is as mobile as you are. Whether you need a deep bass bluetooth speaker for your car or SUV, or if you’re partial to camping, it can come with you.
Another of the key benefits to the top bass Bluetooth speakers is that anyone can connect their personal device to it. All they need is a playlist and Bluetooth, and away you go. If you’re hanging out with friends and somebody has a new track that they want you to listen to, it only takes a couple of seconds for you to enjoy the same track together.
Top Bass Bluetooth Speakers Comparison Chart
Best Bass Bluetooth Speaker
On face value, the Sony XB72 Bluetooth High Power Home Audio System might look like your average portable speaker. This is actually an incredibly high powered music system.
Not to mention that it looks pretty snazzy, too, with the on-board light and audio effects. The slight downside is it does need to be tethered to an electrical outlet, but it is still light enough to carry around. Alternatively, if you need maximum portability and battery power, see the GTK-XB90 model here:(Amazon)
The XB72 doesn’t pretend to be portable and won’t drop your tracks from a dead battery either, and that’s what makes it great. You can stand it upright, and it will stand about 2 feet tall, or you can lay it flat. Which makes it easy to fit in around your home.
Another bonus point to this is that it’s actually integrated with its power supply, so you won’t have that power block to carry around, which can be pretty cumbersome. So you could still throw this in the car, plug in an inverter, and rock it all the way to your friend’s house.
It has padded feet on the bottom and the sides, which you can find on many high-end speakers, which makes it stable both ways. What you really want to know about the extra bass, and is the ‘extra bass’ button that gives it some serious bass when activated.
It’s similar to the ‘loudness’ button found on some of the stereos, but so much more. And if you love live music, then the ‘live sound’ button is exactly what you need.
What is super important here is that you’ll be listening to clean, crisp music with heavy bass, and it is the perfect stereo replacement if you’re serious about listening to loud music.
- Boost your party anthems with extra bass and live sound mode
- Boost your party with line light, speaker lights and a flashing strobe. Power Consumption (in Standby)- 0.5 W
- Unleash your pop Star with integrated microphone input. In the box: AC cord, operating instructions, Reference guide, quick set up guide, card
- Set the speaker vertically or horizontally. Use the Xb72 to charge your smartphone or other small devices via USB connection.Tuning Range (FM):87.5-108 MHz/100 kHz
- Connect more speakers with wireless party chain via Bluetooth. Seamless streaming with NFC and Bluetooth
If you like the great sound and portability, this trolley system will blow your mind.
The handles make it easy to carry anywhere around the house or with you outdoors. It is super lightweight, weighing only 35 lb, which makes it incredibly portable.
It has powerful speakers and will give you a crystal clear sound and a 1000w at peak power. With the five colour LED display, you can have a range of tones and set the mood for your party or late-night jam.
There is a 5-band equalizer and extra-bass button, so it can really give you those deep notes. What is also great about this is it has dual USB ports and an SD port that supports MP3.
So you can connect devices via Bluetooth if you want to or plug something in. The point is it’s wireless and can be anywhere. The slight downside is the battery life might not be as good as you need, but that’s only if you are out in the wild, playing music for multiple hours at a high volume. With regular use you’ll usually be just fine.
- Listening to music is so easy, with USB input for music play back. All you need to do is Plug & play
- Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to stream music from your smart devices
- One touch EQ modes allows the selection of sound modes Instantly
- Disco LED lights with flashing modes (5 colors)
- Easy to carry by handle and 2 casters
If you like the idea of having a full PA system, that totally runs on Bluetooth, and this is precisely what you need. The system has two speakers, and an active dual 15-inch master speaker with a built-in amplifier, which sends a powered output signal to power the included dual 15-inch passive speaker output.
Because it sounds so good it is ideal for DJs who like outdoor events and all the people who really like a big get together. The 500W continuous system power output is ideal for larger party-sized rooms, so that’s roughly 20K square feet of a big noise.
You can plug this into an external mixing board if you want to do the change yourself, or you can use it as a standalone system by using the built-in mix section of the speaker.
The Bluetooth integration makes it great because Bluetooth audio will play from both speakers, which is not a standard feature for most systems in this class.
The USB and SD card input give you extra options too. It also comes with an RCA important to connect any audio voice and an XLR/1/4” combo jack input to the plug you external makes it into the speaker.
The system is protected with an LED indicator, which will notify you the second your music starts to distort, and it makes it easier for you to set your levels before you start playing any music.
Not only that but with an internal cooling fan, you’re going to have no trouble with overheating. These speakers can go all night long.
- Rockville RPG225K Pair of dual 15" Powered DJ speaker package with Microphone
- 2000 Watts Peak/ 1000 watts Program/ 500 Watts RMS. Built-in Class "AB" Amplifier with amazing sound quality. Dual 15" Long-throw woofer with 2" Ksv voice coils and 51 oz. Magnets and non-pressed paper cones. 1. 75" Compression horn drivers for clear highs. Each speaker has a trolley handle and wheels making it easy to transport them. Controls: 5 band master equalizer, master volume, input volume, MP3 volume, mic volume, master bass, master Treble
- 2 XLR and 1/4" Combo jack mic inputs with mic volume and echo controls. Xlr and 1/4" Combo jack line input. Rica input. Speaker output to connect the master Speaker to the slave speaker. Xlr output to connect a subwoofer or more speakers. Master volume, MP3 volume, master Treble, and Master bass knobs. Amplifier clipping LED indicator. Cooling fan to keep the speaker from getting hot. Built-in Bluetooth wireless audio streaming with 60 ft. range and clear streaming quality
- USB /SD MP3 Music Player allows you to play back audio stored on a USB drive or SD card (with folder browsing - Max 64GB). FM Radio Built-in with manual tuning. LCD screen - displays MP3 functions and easy but connectivity pairing. High-quality designer wireless remote control. Enclosures are made with exceptionally rugged, high-impact ABS. Power LED on rear. Frequency response: 45Hz - 20kHz. Maximum SPL @ 1W/1M: 128dB
- 115/230 volt switchable for use in countries around the world! . Dimensions: 17. 7" X 14. 7" X 44" (Each speaker). features of mic: . . Rockville rmm-xlr dynamic metal microphone (very high quality). professional 20ft XLR cable included. Steel mesh grille. On/off switch. Rugged metal construction. Natural sound reproduction. Beautiful black finish (The perfect combination of matte and shiny black finishes). frequency response: 50Hz - 15kHz
This is a more classic looking boombox style of bass, a Bluetooth speaker. However, it is super portable, and JBL has really pushed the boat out on this one.
The JBL is incredibly loud but has a very balanced sound. Not only that, but it is water-resistant and splash-proof, which means that if you want to take it into the garden and have a dip in the pool, it will be fine nearby if it gets a few splashes.
It looks pretty simple, but that kind of adds to its charm.
And while it has no extra features like a built-in voice assistant, it does what it says on the tin; it’s a modern-day boombox.
Coming with 2 USB ports, so you can charge your phone if you choose to, a micro USB port for firmware upgrades, a 3.5mm aux in, and the power adapter it’s pretty packed out for its size.
It has a built-in mike so you can take voice calls if you want, and the body itself is IPX7-rated so it can actually stay submerged in clear water for 30 minutes. Although you probably shouldn’t.
It has a quick connect app for iOS and android, speeding up the setup, but it’s unnecessary. You can go between indoor and outdoor modes, which will change how the sound comes out, and there is also a party and stereo. But these are only applicable when you have paired the boombox with your other JBL speakers.
Unfortunately, there are no custom audio profiles and no equalizer.
Across-the-board this JBL boombox is well known for its base, you will literally feel the beat when this starts playing. It’s very balanced in the mids and highs, so you get an overall crisp sound.
The only difference between indoor and outdoor mode is the extra-base it pumps when it’s outside.
And another perk is that the JBL boombox has around 24 hours of playback per charge, which means that if you’re out and about and you want to spend a few more hours, your boombox is not going to let you down.
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- 24 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
- JBL Connect plus
- High-capacity battery
Not to be outdone, this W-King portable bass Bluetooth speaker also has 24 hours of battery life, as well as being able to charge things like your phone and other gadgets.
The 50 W of output is excellent and has an IPX5 water resistance writing.
It can even be a stereo paired wirelessly with a second identical speaker.
It’s a sturdy looking Bluetooth speaker; in fact, one might say it seems quite rugged. It comes with a non-removable shoulder strap, which makes it great for carrying around.
Rubber flaps protect all of the ports, which is ideal if you like to travel with it a lot – and hast dusty ports, or don’t want to risk water damage.
Pairing with this is super quick; you simply hold down the power button to turn the speaker on and off, which is a company with a sound that can’t be disabled, unfortunately.
The blue LED light next to the power button is going to flash, and that’s it. It’s ready for pairing. So tap the speaker’s name on your Bluetooth setting on your mobile, and it should be done in seconds.
It can only be paired to one device at a time, which makes it a little bit more difficult if you want to share music with friends, and they want to show you something that they have on their phone.
The bass is very impressive on this unit, and unlike some Bluetooth speakers in the base will not swap the mid sounds.
Which means you get a pretty balanced sound overall. If it’s cranked up to full volume, you are likely to get some mild distortion; however, you can still listen loud and clear even for notches down on the volume.
- 50W HD Sound With Punchy Bass - Get a 50w (70w peak) output power and the latest state-of-the-art 4 drivers and double passive bass radiators for producing punchy bass and true HD sound. Unlike other bluetooth speakers that directly expose passive radiator to the outside, The D8 loud bluetooth speaker is designed with Air Protective Covers to ensure that the passive radiators can deliver deep bass to you well, while protecting the passive radiator from impact, allowing you to use it more freely!
- 100W Powerful Beast Sound - Easily pair two portable bluetooth speakers, upgradCing 100W stereo surround sound immediately. The powerful bluetooth speakers bring vivid sound to life for a fantastically dynamic Audio experience. When you listen to music, watch movies, or play games, the two powerful bluetooth speakers creating two-channel sound immediately brings you extraordinary clarity and detail. With the loud bluetooth speaker, you will feel best atmosphere for party, gym, camping, BBQ
- IPX6 Waterproof And Power Bank Function - As a Power Bank to charge your smart device. There is a massive 8000mAh built-in rechargeable battery, a single charge gives you enough juice to 24 hours of playtime. IPX6 waterproof mechanical casings makes it suitable for outdoor activities and passive radiators covers prevent accidental bumps and drops. Take the waterproof rugged bluetooth speaker with you on camping trip or beach party!
- Equalizer & One-touch NFC - Take your sound quality into your own hands with the built-in equalizer (indoor and outdoor mode). Adjust your audio signal, find the right balance, and enjoy deep bass, clear mids, and crisp treble. NFC connection allows you to pair your smartphone with your portable speaker by simply touching it (NFC Only for Android)
- Supported Advanced Bluetooth 5.0/AUX/TF Card & Hands-Free Calling - With V5.0 outdoor bluetooth speaker, you can communicate with the phone assistant and never worry about sudden Bluetooth disconnection while using! Have a wireless connection range of 100ft, creating a fast and stable signal transmission. Included 3.5mm audio jacks and TF-Card Slot.The built-in microphone also provides a hands-free of your call. A wonderful gift for holidays, birthdays, Mother's Day and Father's Day!
Top Bass Bluetooth Speaker Features To Consider
Before you head out and start buying any bass Bluetooth speakers, it’s important you understand what you need from your Bluetooth speaker.
Outdoor and Indoor
Do you want it to be splash-proof or waterproof? This is even more important if you intend to take it outside in the summer months ro near the pool or beach. Some of the more affordable bass Bluetooth speakers are only designed for indoor use, so make sure you read that in the reviews all the specifications. If you want to use it outdoors look for IPX5 or better waterproofing.
Outdoor use can also mean a lot more bumping and banging. You’ll be wise to look for Bluetooth speakers that are notably rugged or come with some corner cushions; this will help if it happens to be dropped while outside.
And it is always worth checking if the speaker you intend to buy is compatible with the mobile phone you use. Not every speaker can be used with every type of phone. And sometimes the applications are for specific iOS and Android releases, so if you have an old mobile phone, you might not be able to make the most use of the apps.
Long Battery Life
One of the most common complaints by people who purchase a bass Bluetooth speaker is about battery life. But you must take care of the battery of your bass Bluetooth speaker. This means you have to make sure that it is charged before you go out, but it is always better to let any rechargeable battery completely die. Then it will charge to the full hundred percent and have its full battery life.
Another key is not to use it during the charging process, just leave it alone. This will give you the longest listening period and also maintain the overall health of the internal battery for a much longer time-span.
And if you know for sure that you want to plug-in things like MP3 players, or even record players, then it is essential that you check which ports the bass Bluetooth speaker comes with.